JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The Executive Assistant is responsible for managing the itinerary, documentation and record keeping for the CEO Office. They play a key role is ensuring an effective and efficient use of the CEO’s time through careful and swift prioritization, organisation and documentation management.
- Manage meetings for the CEO ensuring the calendars, agenda / topic, attendees, presentations, equipment and catering are all clearly organized and communicate in advance.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure the CEO’s time is appropriately prioritized and used effectively to meet the CEO and organisation’s needs.
- Ensure adequate systems are developed and operated to ensure all CEO office correspondence is appropriately filed and archived (both electronically and physically)
- Effectively track and follow-up on matters requiring action from internal and external departments.
- Maintain a clear and full contacts record for the CEO.
- Accurately complete and personal and corporate travel booking requests given by the CEO
- Manage the CEO office mail and courier to ensure correspondence is delivered quickly to the right people and overnight correspondence is delivered to the CEO.
- Updating the CEO gift registry to comply with the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics policy
- Screening the CEO telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them in appropriate manner.
- Translation of letters and emails from English to Arabic and vice versa.
- Drafting and editing formal letters in both Arabic & English.
- Maintain confidentiality of information and documentation routed through CEO’s office.
- Handling the paper work and preparing for the EXCOM, MC, IC, and any other meetings or interviews.
- Any other duties might be requested by the CEO including minute taking
- Must be UAE National
- Bachelor’s degree / Higher Diploma
- Relevant professional certificates an advantage
- Proven experience, minimum 10 years, in a similar role or in Executive Assistant role working with Senior Executives.
- Excellent knowledge of IT tools, mainly Microsoft Office
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Arabic
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Emirates Investment Authority (EIA) is the only Sovereign Wealth Fund of the Federal Government of the United Arab Emirates. Established in 2007, the EIA has actively sought unique investment opportunities locally, regionally and internationally, focusing on investing in asset classes that will help strengthen and diversify the UAE economy.
Its primary directive is to manage the sovereign wealth of the UAE by investing in a diversified portfolio of assets in key economic sectors and industries with the aim of delivering sustained financial gains for the UAE.