JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Louzan Group is a fashion company that specializes in Abaya and Sheila clothing, with over 25 stores across Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, and other locations. They strive to create unique designs in each product, and their commitment to customer satisfaction has earned them ISO 9001:2008 certification. The company values creativity, excellence, and integrity in their work, and has won multiple awards for their achievements.
• This is a full-time on-site role for an Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer located in Ajman.
• The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing executive administrative assistance and support, managing expense reports, diary management, and administrative assistance.
• Preferably European Female
• Experience in Executive Administrative Assistance and Executive Support
• Proficient in managing expense reports and diary management.
• Excellent administrative assistance skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and external contacts.
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion.
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, Office Management or related field
• Experience in the fashion industry is a plus.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Louzan Fashion is a luxury Ladies Abaya and Sheila brand for the contemporary Arabian lady.
Crafted tailoring that is individual and elegant for everyday, formal and special occasions.
A considered collection of fabrics, stitching and finishes are combined together to deliver truly bespoke fashion that blends edgy styles with traditional cuts.
Starting with a single outlet in Al Ain during 2003, Louzan has now added to its name 16 more outlets spread over Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Muscat, Sohar, Salalah, Doha. The supply of innovative modern designs of Abayas and Sheilas are done at the manufacturing arm (88,000 sqft) of the Group in Al Ain Industrial Area. Other than supplying to the retail outlets the Group also exports to countries across the GCC and Egypt. The Group optimistically contributes to the blooming industry of Abaya and Sheila, and special care is being taken to synchronize the highly creative and experienced team to innovate new distinct designs in each and every product.