JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Manages and maintains MD's calendar including scheduling appointments, internal/external meetings in alignment with team
• Takes meeting minutes and distribute minutes of meeting to attendees
• Perform assigned tasks with minimum supervision in a timely and efficient manner.
• Be the point of contact between the executives and company employees/clients and manage information flow
• Manages all events for the MD (Courses/Seminars/Conferences/Forums)
• Handles any ad hoc requests appropriately and professionally
• Reports to the MD and group HR Manager.
• Obtains necessary initials on all documents
• Must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• 4+ years of experience in Executive Assistance, Administrative Assistance, Office Management or relevant experience
• Good command of MS Office
• Excellent time management skills
• Organized and Multi-tasked
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.