JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
As an Executive Housekeeper with Pullman Dubai Creek City Centre Hotel you will have the opportunity to create lasting memories for every guest, by ensuring that the availability and presentation of guest rooms and all internal guest areas meet operational and brand standards.
What you will be doing:
Reporting to Hotel Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Conduct periodic inspections of all hotel areas to check the cleaning standards
- Ensure that all rooms are checked prior to the arrival of the Guest for 100% readiness
- Ensure effective control of linen (receiving, recording and storage)
- Ensure through effective supervision that all services offered in the Housekeeping department are always available and are carried out with the outmost efficiency and courtesy as per the department operations manual
- Liaise with laundry, including outside laundry company, and technical services departments to ensure the smooth flow of linen supplies and repair work
- Liaise with the Front Office on anticipated guest check-ins, checkouts, room assignments and rooming list
- Ensure the proper ordering of cleaning supplies and guest supplies and to check that they are handled and stored correctly
- Make recommendation to management for modernization of equipment and refurbishment programs
- Ensure that all safety rules, emergency procedures and fire prevention regulations are strictly enforced by the Colleagues
- Ensure proper arrangement and maintenance of flowers and plants in the Guest rooms and public areas
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of five years of luxury hotels experience in the same or similar position
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal and communication skills
- Diploma in Hotel management an asset
- Previous International experience essential. Experience in the Middle East in general is preferred
- Guest focused with a passion for service and standards excellence
- Must be strong team player with proven leadership, development and delegation skills
- Knowledge of Opera (Cloud), Word, Excel, and Windows XP
- Highly organized, career and result oriented with the ability to be flexible with hours, days off, assignment and additional duties
- Must be able to work well under pressure in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inHousekeeping Supervisor Jobs in Dubai
Housekeeping Manager Jobs in Dubai
Receptionist Jobs in Dubai