JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Key Accountabilities: Specify the output required from the job
• Assist MIS and reporting team managers in preparing monthly reports.
• Preparation of department opex report on monthly basis and assist MIS manager for detailed analysis.
• Work on budget models and ensure data accuracy and reasonableness of budget assumptions.
• Data upload to Business Planning template in Hyperion Planning system (EPBCS).
• Ensure that approved budget is loaded accurately in Oracle system and ensure timely updated once needed.
• Assist in casting, cross casting and formatting of internal and DH related deliverables.
• Assist finance team for data analysis and compilation for Ad-hoc reports (internal and DH related).
• Input data in timely manner for project actualization.
• Assist Commercial finance manager in finalization of project actualization reports.
• Assistance in collections reporting as well.
• Any other support required by FP&A and Reporting team
Key Performance Indicators
• Completeness and accuracy of data input.
• 100% adherence to applicable policies and procedures.
• Timely and accurate completion of data forms.
• Effective coordination with external stakeholders.
• Collaboration with internal/external stakeholders.
• DP Employees
• Line Managers, Head of Departments
• Insurance Brokers
• External Auditors
• DH Finance
Knowledge of Accounting and reporting
• Knowledge of Oracle System (Hyperion knowledge is preferred).
• Possess good MS Excel skills, communication and team player.
• Minimum 2-4 year experience in similar role with account backgrounds.
• Time management and attention to details and quality.
• Analytical and Computing skills is preferred.
• Good Communication and presentation skills in English and MS office literate
• Execution & Delivery
• Result oriented, ensures operational excellence in areas of responsibility and delivers best results.
• Takes active ownership of problems and provide timely and result focused solutions.
• Remains outcome-driven.
• Take ownership of responsibility and be responsible for the consequences of work output.
Team Work & Collaboration
• Fosters a culture of trust, collaboration and support.
• Works collaboratively both within one’s own function and across functions to achieve DP goals.
• Communicates clearly and effectively (both verbal and written).
• Communicates timely and responsively.
• Seeks feedback and provides feedback.
• Encourages open discussion and dialogue.
• Drives self and encourage others to actively look beyond boundaries for new insights and opportunities for success.
Customer Service Orientation
• Develop and maintain strong external and internal customer relationships by identifying and anticipating customer needs and responding to them by maintaining long term relationship.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Dubai Properties leverages its impressive legacy as a reliable developer to elevate Dubai’s status as a global icon. With almost two decades of expertise designing and developing sought-after residential master communities across waterfront, urban, and suburban locations, Dubai Properties addresses every aspect of the real estate landscape. Its communities - home to an array of residents and happy families - include JBR, Jaddaf Waterfront, La Vie, 1/JBR, Bellevue Towers, Remraam, Mudon and Villanova to name a few.
Dubai Properties also offers institutional investors access to an extensive land portfolio for development opportunities. All the initiatives aim to enrich the lives of residents and visitors, bringing a vast collection of living experiences to the Emirates.