JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- Coordinating various projects and initiatives. Track project milestones, deadlines, and deliverables. Collaborate with different teams to ensure smooth project execution.
- Handing and tracking account leads provided by the CEO
- Coordinating with Internal team ensuring progress to the new developments.
- Keeping in touch with the clients for their requirements and relaying the information back to the team.
- Ensuring all the procedures related to the procedure are in check.
- Maintain and organize confidential files, documents, and records. Retrieve and provide information as needed, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality.
- Plan and coordinate executive meetings, including preparing agendas, collating and distributing meeting materials, and taking minutes.
- Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence on behalf of the CEO, including emails, phone calls, and other forms of communication.
- Serve as a liaison between the CEO and clients, ensuring effective communication and collaboration.
- Organize and maintain the CEO's calendar, schedule appointments, meetings, and events.
- Arrange domestic and international travel for the CEO, including booking flights, accommodations, transportation, and visa arrangements.
AED 7,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Accommodation can be provided
The Ideal Candidate would have:
- Working experience in manufacturing/Printing or FMCG companies.
- Open to work and Stay in Umm Al Quwain.
- Good communication in English, Arabic will be an added advantage.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Future Tense offers Human Resource solutions to a spectrum of organization across India. Future Tense championed the "client delight" concept, where the firm helps institutions to meet their challenging demand of quality human resources in quick time.
We continue to match the client expectations by paying close attention to specifics of the desired positions. We follow it up with meticulous shortlisting to ensure that every candidate interviewed by the client is competent enough for their requirements
Piloting the force at Future Tense is Karuna Agarwal, who brings with her over 10 years rich experience in recruitment and staffing across all levels. With her expertise, we have grown a multi-city clientele and service the HR needs of our clients, with care.
We firmly believe that our clients and candidates both possess unique characters; both need to be aligned for a fruitful and productive relation. We seek to map more than just talent. We believe in mapping characters!