JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Position Title: Executive Secretary
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 12K AED all inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
About the Client:
This role will directly report to the GM. One of Middle East’s leading copper rod producer, based in Abu Dhabi, setting standards of excellence in the market throughout the region.
• Maintain and organize the GM's calendar, including scheduling meetings, appointments, incoming and outgoing communications on behalf of the GM, including emails, phone calls, and written correspondence. Draft and prepare responses, ensuring professionalism and accuracy.
• Arrange and coordinate meetings, both internal and external, by sending invites, booking venues, arranging necessary equipment, and preparing meeting materials. Take minutes and follow up on action items as required.
• Plan and coordinate travel arrangements for the GM, including booking flights, accommodations, transportation, and necessary documentation. Prepare itineraries and ensure smooth travel logistics.
• Assist in drafting, formatting, and proofreading various business documents such as reports, presentations, memos, and spreadsheets. Ensure documents are accurate, well-organized, and meet company standards.
• Support the GM in managing and coordinating various projects by tracking progress, following up on action items, and ensuring deadlines are met.
AED 10,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Open to European/CIS nationals or Native English speakers
• Female, 35 years old and below
• At least 2 years of experience as a Personal Assistant / Executive Secretary for C-Level roles
• Must be experienced in fast paced working enviroments and demanding work schedules
• Must be interested to work in Abu Dhabi
• Candidates who can join immediately will be prioritized
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.