JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The role will serve as an administrative support to the senior staff.
• Execute clerical and administrative duties for senior employees, such as writing letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other paperwork.
• Make travel and lodging arrangements for executives.
• Organize and participate in meetings on the executives' behalf, keeping minutes and taking notes.
• Receive incoming correspondences or memoranda on the senior staff's behalf, examines the material, assesses its value, and then distributes the content to the relevant personnel.
• Carry out office duties such as ordering supplies, keeping records, and completing simple bookkeeping.
• Carry out any new responsibilities imposed by executives.
• Do further relevant tasks as required.
• Printing reports, agendas, and other materials for meetings or company-wide distribution.
• With own visa preferred.
• Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role.
• Knowledge of fundamental research and reporting approaches.
• Thorough familiarity with office administration and fundamental accounting processes, as well as technical language specific to the industry.
• Ability to work flexibly and independently, set priorities, work simultaneously on numerous tasks, use good judgment and initiative, and meet/exceed deadlines.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
TGC is an Executive search and human capital firm with our office based in Dubai, UAE. We focus on providing exceptional talent across a number of skilled experts to meet your professional and technical talent requirements throughout Middle East.
The competition for qualified senior management is severe and the best candidates are passive job seekers or are based outside the Middle East region. Our researchers have access worldwide, across industries and geographies. Our success is driven by our access, experience and judgment. We differentiate ourselves by our completion rates and the positive experiences clients and candidates have working with TGC.
We have an excellent understanding of the local market, with a combined experience of over 20 years of a highly skilled team,we provide organizations the highest talent to ease the recruitment process and create significant opportunities for individuals.