JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Respond to internal and external HR-related inquiries.
• Support the recruitment hiring process by shortlisting, create job postings, schedule meetings, and perform initial interviews for shortlisted applicants
• Organizing and updating license, contracts as well as visa expiries and employee files.
• Work closely with PRO related to residence or visit visa and renewal or new
application, labour contract renewals, and other government-related works.
• Prepare insurance application and renewal.
• Work closely with accounts for Payroll and employee compensation.
• Perform employee orientation, arrange job description, exit interviews, employee
service, counselling, policy development, and documentation.
• Support other department and perform functions assigned.
• Coordinated meetings and other similar activities for the Senior Manager and executive level.
• Kept the Senior Manager's calendar updated to facilitate appointment and meeting schedules.
• Established and maintained various filings, records, database of business contacts, traces pending items and follow-ups as appropriate.
• Composed correspondences for the Seniorl Manager's signature.
Qualification and Skills Required:
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business Admin or similar filed .
• Minimum 5 Years Experience as
• Knowledge of UAE Labor Law
• Performing HR and Admin Duties
• Performing HR Generalist Functions
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Excellent presentation skills
• Excellent Knowledge of Secretarial Activities
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Etimad Holding is a technology solutions and services company with dedicated focus on security system solutions, system integration, project fulfillment and execution. We are a dynamic company comprising of highly skilled individuals capable of providing solutions in our field as per the user's requirements/demands.