JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Maintaining executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
• Attending meetings and keep minutes
• Receiving and screening phone calls and redirecting them when appropriate
• Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Make travel arrangements for executives
• Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
• Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
• Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
• Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
• Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
Requirements and Skills:
• Willing to travel
• Proven experience as executive secretary
• Proficient in MS Office
• Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
• Integrity and confidentiality
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our strength lies on our ability to reach the South Asian diaspora across 6 continents. Whether in Toronto, New York City, London, Dubai or Auckland, PME has the experience to gather audiences together and engage them with a memorable show not easily forgotten.
While building our professional network, we’ve also become experts in the field of marketing and promotions. Our partners come to us for help in building their brand, dessiminating promotional messages, or with associating with an established brand (or figure) to help reach their goals. We are experts in using digital and offline media, as well as out-of-home displays to get the message across the target audience. For more information on this, please click on the links below.