JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Prepare Bank Reconciliation Statements (BRS) for all the accounts in DP and DPG
• Intimate / Follow up with the respective AR/AP teams for the pending entries in the BRS.
• Liaise with the banks for any transaction related queries.
• Opening Escrow accounts and arranging bank guarantees.
• Arranging letter of Credits for suppliers.
• Arrange fund transfers between banks/between verticals.
• Administrative jobs related to banks - preparing letters for signatory changes, account closures, etc.
• Provide recommendations to the Senior Manager Treasury on facilities to place letters of Credit.
• Manage various Letter of Credit facilities to ensure optimum usage and cost saving for the company.
• Provide recommendations to the Line Manager on Fixed Deposit rates with banks for placing excess cash for specific
• Liaise with legal department on arranging documents for banks
• Conduct monthly reconciliations to ensure accurate calculations and accounting of the letters of credit fees.
• Create monthly and quarterly internal reports for divisions, Accounting associates and senior management.
• Review Internal policies and documentation requirements, read legal agreements and other legal documents submitted in support of the letter of Credit request and confirm compliance with Policy.
• Insurance - Arranging and collating data for renewal of insurance policies
• Insurance - Managing Claims, tracking claim status, liaising with Insurance Brokerage Agent on various transaction related issues and tracking the Claim report on a monthly basis
• Maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality regarding company, employee, and client financial information.
• Other duties and special projects as assigned by the Senior Manager Treasury and provide relevant information as may be required.
• Graduate Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
• Functional Knowledge preferred in Oracle System/equivalent accounting system .
• Minimum of 2 to 4 years' in Bank Reconciliations or similar experience as an Accounts or Finance Executive.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Dubai Properties leverages its impressive legacy as a reliable developer to elevate Dubai’s status as a global icon. With almost two decades of expertise designing and developing sought-after residential master communities across waterfront, urban, and suburban locations, Dubai Properties addresses every aspect of the real estate landscape. Its communities - home to an array of residents and happy families - include JBR, Jaddaf Waterfront, La Vie, 1/JBR, Bellevue Towers, Remraam, Mudon and Villanova to name a few.
Dubai Properties also offers institutional investors access to an extensive land portfolio for development opportunities. All the initiatives aim to enrich the lives of residents and visitors, bringing a vast collection of living experiences to the Emirates.