JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The Female Driver will be responsible for safely transporting individuals to various destinations within Abu Dhabi. They will be expected to have a good understanding of the roads and traffic laws in the area, as well as be able to maintain a clean and well-maintained vehicle.
- Safely transport individuals to designated locations within Abu Dhabi
- Maintain a clean and well-maintained vehicle at all times
- Follow all traffic laws and regulations
- Keep track of scheduled appointments and ensure timely arrival
- Assist passengers with loading and unloading luggage or other items
- Communicate with passengers in a professional and courteous manner
- Report any vehicle malfunctions or accidents to the appropriate authorities
- Maintain a log of daily activities and report any issues or concerns to the supervisor
- Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times
AED 2,500 to 3,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Accommodation will be provided
- Must be a female with a valid UAE driving license
- Good knowledge of Abu Dhabi roads and traffic laws
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a driver in Abu Dhabi
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings
- Good physical stamina and ability to sit for long periods of time
- Must have a clean driving record and be able to pass a background check
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid UAE driving license
- Defensive driving course certification is a plus
- Fluency in English is required, knowledge of other languages is a plus
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We operate, grow and respond to market conditions since 2011.
Honesty, transparency and authenticity characterize us and our employees.
We enjoy our work and do it with an untiring belief in ourselves, in our clients and in our candidates.
We act with high integrity and care about people because it's people who make the difference.
Our spirit of innovation drives us to constantly improve.