JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
You are an ambassador for the exceptional Spa service . Your warm, personal attention and knowledge of our outstanding offerings makes guests feel unique and valued.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit
What you will be doing:
- Perform massage and treatments while maintaining the clients comfort at all times
- Ensure individualized guest service through acknowledging and responding to their needs and expectation
- Actively participate in other areas of the Spa Operation, such as body treatments, product knowledge and retail sales
Your experience and skills include:
- Should have min. 2 years experience as Spa Therapist in a reputed Spa
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Recognized International Certificate in beauty and massage CIDESCO / ITEC / CIBTAC or similar
- Multi-lingual i.e. Russian/ Arabic language would be a plus
- Hands on experience in massage techniques and face/body therapies
- Experience in spa retail sales
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inExecutive Assistant Jobs in UAE
Legal Secretary Jobs in UAE
Office Manager Jobs in UAE