JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for female Field Operator, who will be responsible to ensure the smooth and continuous operation of the gas and steam turbines, HRSGs, potline rectifiers, associated plant equipment and all related utility services in his designated area of responsibility, in a safe and efficient manner as instructed by the Shift Supervisor or the Main Control Room Operator.
• Ensure that all plant and equipment under his control are operated in a safe and efficient manner.
• Ensure that all instructions are carried out promptly and efficiently.
• Record routine parameter readings on regular basis and report deviations.
• Inform the Supervisor (or) control room of any abnormalities/problems on equipment
• Ensure standby equipment is readily available for service in an emergency.
• Assist in carrying out routine testing/re-commissioning of plant after maintenance outages.
• Adopt safe working practices to ensure personal and plant safety.
• Identify hazards and participate effectively in reporting system.
• Maintain good standards of housekeeping.
• Must be fully conversant with all emergency procedures related to the equipment in his designated area of responsibility
• Carry out on the job training
• Higher Secondary School Certificate.
• 4 years in a power station.
• 2 years’ work experience as Desalination Operator (PG7) or equivalent experience gained working in a similar industry.
• Achieved competencies in all areas except DCR operation.
• English language skills
• Basic numeracy (e.g. concentration, percentage, unit conversion, rate calculations etc.).
• Ability to understand single line diagram.
• IT skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Planning and organising skills.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Najma Human Resources and Training Consultancy, is committed to professional service in Human Resource and Training.
Najma, has been operating successfully since 1997 and has been offering consultancy service to a number of reputed organizations in the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.