JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Help supervisor to record data/observations from field, glasshouse, net-house, or laboratory experiments.
• Perform/supervise crop production duties such as field preparation, experimental layouts, intercultural operations and harvesting as directed.
• Seed preparation and labeling of experimental plots.
• Maintain agricultural facilities, equipment, and tools to ensure timely field operations, safety, and cleanliness.
• Assign day-to-day activies to farm labors and supervise their performance.
• Maintain record of field operations and submit activity reports to the supervisor at regular intervals.
• Essential Qualification: Minimum 12 grades with working knowledge of English language
• Preferable: Bachelor’s degree or diploma holder in agricultural sciences and related disciplines
• Experience required - 2 to 5 years
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 2001, Ultimate HR Solutions bears the market reputation of being a complete HR Services provider, precise and pro-active in locating and managing human resources. Our client-friendly process and human capital infrastructure allows us to service ever changing client requirements in an efficient and effective manner. With comprehensive experience servicing world-class clientele and top-caliber candidates across a wide spectrum of industries, we measure our success through our growing list of satisfied clients. UHRS started with humble beginnings as a preferred recruitment partner, and from there branched out into outsourcing/ contract staffing.