JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
You will be the one recording accounting entries, provides financial information by maintaining and reconciling accounts; preparing reports as required by the Senior Accountant and Accounts Team Leader.
Key responsibilities - What you will be responsible for
- Assist on daily / monthly reconciliations of sales & Quantity.
- Assist on billing and charging of B2C customers on daily basis / B2B on monthly basis.
- Assist in reconciliation of monthly consumption reports.
- Preparation of invoices and following up with business team on collections for B2B Clients.
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Credit Control monitoring.
- PR / LPO follow ups and update actual vs. budget expenses.
- Assist updating the cash register on invoicing for B2B cash clients.
- Completing forms and admin paperwork as needed by the finance team.
- Knowledge on credit insurance / bank guarantees processes.
Skills / Competencies required - What you will need
- Good communication skills
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Experience in billing
- Experience in recording accounting entries
- Experience in online sales reconciliation
- 3+ years experience in billing function / accounting function / expenses follow up & reconciliations
- 1+ years experience in credit control and monitoring credit exposure for B2B clients.
- Preferable experience working for tech &/or retail company.
- Bachelor or Diploma in finance / Accounting or related studies
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a group of forward thinking people who look for life changing innovative ideas, solving real life issues and always trying to find solutions geared towards improving people’s lives for the better.
We are all about building tech startups with strong growth potential in the Middle East and beyond, priding ourselves in understanding and identifying the challenges of tomorrow. We focus on understanding consumer behavior throughout the tech life cycle with a clear aim at providing disruptive technologies working towards creating real value.