JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
As a Cashier, you will be responsible for providing excellent guest service and maintain overall efficiency of set standards for the Finance function and be accountable for the hotel's performance.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- When settling a guest check/billing in Fidelio by cash, the check/guest folio should be presented and our outlet/Front Office colleagues are responsible for ensuring the correct amount of money is received.
- With cash payments, it is likely that change will be returned to our guests; therefore, a house bank should be issued to provide change. The house bank should be maintained at full value at all times and the responsibility of the Outlet Manager/ Front Office Manager.
- At the end of each shift, each outlet/Front Office Cashier should place the cash sales for the shift in a remittance funds envelope. The front of the envelope should give a clear breakdown of the money being remitted and all envelopes should be deposited into the Cash drop safe located next to Security Office on Ground floor
- To comply with all hotel rules and regulations as outlined in the handbook and to be aware of company disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- To give full co-operation to any colleague requiring assistance in a prompt caring and helpful manner. To be flexible in assisting in other areas of the Hotel in response to the business and customer needs
- Is familiar with all related company documentation and especially with the relevant Operational Standards Manual for his/her field of responsibility.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 1-3 years' experience in 5* hotel.
- Experience in the GCC and/or Middle East Region is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required.
- Be committed to exceeding guest expectations
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inCustomer Service Coordinator Jobs in Dubai
Insurance Coordinator Jobs in Dubai
Sales Associate Jobs in Dubai