JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Detail and effective control - Follow up of the P&L and Balance sheet of each legal entity in statutory book and BPM report on monthly basis.
• Regularly onsite / offsite check of the documents and the reports including B/S, TB review.
• Monthly calls with the local finance teams.
• Controlling BPM report of entities and providing regular reporting: monthly, weekly, risk assessment, SG&A, capex, etc to segment and Group
• Controlling & implementation of Group, Segment and Business Division (BD) reporting guideline.
• Guidance and roll out of Group / Segment international accounting and controlling topics and ensuring the principles are effectively implemented in Business Process Management (BPM)
• Update risks, managing financial information, monitoring ongoing business
• Support the consolidation of budget and multiyear plan of the entities
• Support BPM reporting and monthly and quarterly closing
• Support to worldwide sites including coordination of accounting and controlling
• Give instructions regarding accounting and controlling at BD level
• Ensure that the deadlines and the quality of reporting are respected by the legal entities of the perimeter
• Take responsibility on transversal topics at BD level- Bonus plan, Costing, Pricing, Margin, Cost reports, Modeling, Bridge analysis, Capex, etc.
• Working with Global Credit Insurance companies, Group Insurance team and Sites for renewal of policy, premium negotiation / calculations, Credit limit requests and support to sites for local issues
• Consolidation of Credit risk & overdue report for BD including checking of accuracy and liasoning with sites for queries
• Consolidation of Forex transaction report, consolidation of actual & forecast of forex summary on quarterly basis
• Follow up with sites for Global Tax Compliance tool
• Tracking and management of sites IA report, Super Key control, Impairment testing, Stock Ageing, Slow mover analysis, etc
• Co-ordinating with Treasury & Segment for approval of LC, BG, Banking limits, renewal of guarantees / comfort letters, Loans. Review of Banking lines utilisation by sites.
• Other topics: Computing Group Loyalty, Advance from customers, Management Committee (MC) & Business Areawise Review (BAR) ppt, Monthly Flash reporting, Weekly order book, Forecast accuracy, Excel Cubes.
• Preferred a qualified CA / CPA / MBA or equivalent
• 5 years or more relevant experience.
• Accounting knowledge, IFRS Knowledge
• Controlling experience
• Strong analytical skills
• Advanced MS Excel/Power Point skills
• Ability to listen to others, to reformulate, to synthesize - Ability to work as a team - Helpful/obliging - Pedagogic Abilities - Rigorous well-organized, reliable, ability to work in autonomy
• European / International language will be an asset
• Managing Big Data files, Well versed with Excel Macros, Power BI
ABOUT THE COMPANY
ECG has a long and successful history in the staffing industry. Founded in 2002, we have now grown to be one of the top commercial staffing companies in the UAE.
ECG is a leading provider of human resource solutions operating from: Dubai (onshore), DIFC and TECOM.Over the years ECG has developed a reputation for identifying top quality candidates for our customers short and long term staffing requirements. We source candidates from all over the world based on our agency partnerships and tap into a global talent pool.
ECG’s contractual staffing solutions are tailored to meet our clients requirements for project staffing, event based hiring and long term hires.Currently we service a broad range of customers from different industries including: financial services, telecoms, diversified industrials amongst others.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inFinance Manager Jobs in Dubai
CFO Jobs in Dubai
Financial Analyst Jobs in Dubai