JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Quest is working with an established group of business in the Middle East, looking for a Finance Director to join their one of their offices which is based in Abu Dhabi. You will be a vital part of the organization's success as you help them make sound decisions through financial planning, analysis, risk assessments, and other key areas.
As the Finance Director, your responsibilities will include:
• Leading the finance team
• Ensuring that all procedures are followed
• Working close with internal and externals auditors
• Budget monitoring for all brands
• Responsible for the efficiency of the department in delivering all the tasks
• Review of the processes and continue improvement
• Managing all the Accounting and Finance staff members
• Responsible for: FP&A, IRFS standards, financial processes, auditing and internal control, cost controlling, Tax & licenses and treasury management.
• Monthly, quarterly and yearly reports
• Liaising with External auditors to ensure an accurate audit opinion
• Ensuring that the information recorded in the ERP system is correct
• Master’s Degree or similar in Finance & Accounting ideally within a retail or FMCG environment
• Minimum 10 years' experience in managing teams
• CPA | ACCA | CMA – qualification
• Fluent in English (speaking, writing, reading)
• Experience in an International Accounting Firm would be preferred
• Strong attention to details and ability to work under pressure and fast paced environment
• SAP knowledge is a plus
If you think you have the qualifications for this exciting new opportunity, apply with your updated CV today and be part of this highly successful company.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.