JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Investigate customer's credit worthiness by research through various available sources (eg, banks, trade and credit associations etc..) and to recommend credit approval or disapproval to management
- Verify the accuracy of balances of accounts receivable.
- Report unfavourable information this may affect a customer's credit standing to allow timely action.
- Set and continuously review credit limits for both in-house guests and city ledger accounts.
- Analyse trends in accounts receivable balance or significant changes in payment patterns and to recap major collection problems for the General Manager's monthly credit meetings.
- Recommend the writing-off of accounts, which are not expected to be collected.
Your experience and skills include:
- Knowledgeable in Hotel Accounting System and MS Office Application software
- Sufficient knowledge and understanding of the Uniform System of Accounts for Hotels and Lodging Industry
Your team and working environment: A wonderful pre-opening property just 5 minutes away from Dubai Airport & 250 meter from GGICO metro station.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inAccountant Jobs in Dubai
Senior Accountant Jobs in Dubai
Financial Analyst Jobs in Dubai