JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Compilation of data in order to prepare various budget related working files
• Assisting and sorting departments issues with regards to respective Budget submission
• Analysis and review of Budget Submission that provides trends and relevant insights for Management recommendation and actions
• Assisting in preparation of various Budget Packs for respective stakeholders
• Preparation and loading of data in to the Financial Systems
• Preparation and Distribution of Approved Budgets to Departments
• Assist in preparation of Reforecast for submission to Management, Head office and other stakeholders
• Organize, plan and effectively manage the payroll function to ensure accurate and timely processing of monthly salaries and associated payment transactions.
• Organize, plan and effectively manage the payroll function based on WPS system from DMCC to ensure accurate and timely processing of monthly salaries
• Manage the periodic audits by internal and external auditors to ensure compliance of policy, processes & SOAs. Propose and follow up for completion of initiatives against any audit observations.
• Preparation and distribution of Financial Performance Review (FPR) and Operating & Revenue results to all the departments
• Provide Monthly Cost Analysis/transaction details to departments
• Monthly Financial Closing
• Payment of invoices of counter-parties
• Involves in review of accounts, adjustments and correction of entries
• Analysis and preparation of adhoc provision for major expense
• Assisting other sections in any issues and queries related to closing
• Bachelor degree in Finance
• Good verbal / written communication
• English & Mandarin are a must
• Great Excel knowledge
• Updated with the latest and upcoming technologies.
• Enthusiastic & Innovative
• Team player, Self-driven, positive attitude
ABOUT THE COMPANY
POWERCHINA HUADONG ENGINEERING CORPORATION LIMITED (hereinafter referred to as “POWERCHINA HUADONG”), founded in 1954, is a state-owned key enterprise affiliated to the world’s Top 500 enterprises, Power Construction Corporation of China (POWERCHINA). Headquartered in Hangzhou, POWERCHINA HUADONG has its branches in China, and overseas offices in UAE, Indonesia, Mexico, Vietnam, Ukraine, Philippines, Turkey, Nigeria, Kenya, Pakistan, and Ethiopia.
As a national high-tech enterprise, POWERCHINA HUADONG has been ranked among the Top 100 Chinese investigation and design enterprises regarding comprehensive strength since the 1990s, and has been listed in the Top 60 Design Firms jointly compiled and published by Engineering News-Record (ENR) of USA McGraw Hill Construction and Construction Times for consecutive years since 2006.
Since its establishment, POWERCHINA HUADONG has undertaken the planning, survey, design, consulting and other work for more than 100 large and medium-sized hydropower and water conservancy projects at home and abroad.