JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for a detail-oriented Finance Manager to perform and coordinate accounting duties within our organization. The Finance Manager's responsibilities include preparing financial reports, performing account reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger, preparing tax returns, assisting with audit preparations, and performing other accounting duties as assigned.
To be successful as a Finance Manager, you should have a solid working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and strong financial analysis skills. An outstanding finance manager should also possess strong excel skills, be detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to work with little to no supervision and perform under pressure.
Finance Manager Responsibilities:
• Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
• Preparing financial analyses and reports.
• Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
• Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
• Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
• Assisting with annual audit preparations.
• Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
• Preparing local tax returns.
• Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures.
• Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required.
• 3+ years of accounting experience.
• Strong financial analysis skills.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong organizational and stress management skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
• Ability to train and manage staff.
• Ability to work with little to no supervision.
• Preferably with CMA, CPA and ACCA
ABOUT THE COMPANY
In 2005, the Majestic Medical and Tech. Supplies L.L.C were founded with the aim of becoming the leading healthcare distributor in the UAE. The success story started by establishing our main office in Abu Dhabi, the capital of UAE, forming our team and building business partnerships with some of the top manufacturers in the healthcare sector. Since we started, we are aware that our good values will make our company attractive to deal with while offering the best quality products and exceptional services with reasonable prices will sustain the stability of our achievements. In order to keep in growing, we need to keep in doing extreme efforts and our passion for excellence consistently drives us to continue on our missions and turn our aims to reality.
And now after years of dedicated striving, we can proudly say that we became the sole representative in UAE of many prestigious top manufacturers well known globally in the healthcare sector and we have the best infrastructure, systems, logistics and people. We are committed to keep in developing ourselves and seeking for more success to come.