JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client is a Multinational Retail Brand and they are hiring a Finance Manager for their offices in Dubai.
Our client, a MNC retailer, is hiring a Finance Manager for their Dubai offices,
* Lead inter-office consolidation and reconciliation tasks to streamline group financial operations.
* Generate comprehensive statutory reporting, including tax filings, with precision.
* Prepare and facilitate inter-company management accounts and ensuring the correct application of functional currency structure.
* Oversee monthly, quarterly, and annual closure processes for all regional business units.
* Stay up to date with financial reporting and controls, taking a proactive approach to recommend enhancements and best practices.
* Ensure data integrity and cost-effective utilisation of accounting tools
* Coordinate with HR for seamless monthly payroll processes across all regional locations.
* Actively contribute to both Core business and pure Finance-related projects.
The successful candidate is offered a competitive monthly compensation and attractive incentives
* Minimum 8 years of experience with at least 2 in a managerial role
* Audit background is preferred; Retail industry experience is a MUST
* Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting or related; professional accounting qualifications are preferred
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.