JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client is a Multinational FMCG business with global presence. They are recruiting a Finance Manager to spearhead their operations across Middle East and Africa.
Our client, a Multinational FMCG brand is recruiting a Finance Manager to be based out of their Dubai offices and oversee the Middle East and Africa region.
* Develop budgets and forecasts by business partnering with the MEA team
* Identify cost optimisation opportunities and prepare a business plan with recommendations
* Lead the tax planning and compliance process for the region
* Identify risks and other areas of process improvements and implement recommendations
* Coach and develop a team
Successful candidate is offered attractive pay and incentives
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance or Accounting or related
* ACA, CA, CMA qualifications are preferred
* FMCG experience is a MUST
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.