JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Financial Manager Responsibilities:
• Preparing business activity reports, financial statements, and forecasts. -Ensuring financial legal requirements are met.
• Developing financial reporting systems.
• Finding ways to reduce or maintain costs by studying financial reports and business processes.
• Analyzing market trends to discover business opportunities and maximize profits.
• Aiding management in financial decisions.
• Maintaining up-to-date financial system knowledge.
• Accounting Experience – Min 4 - 5 years
• Knowledge of UAE VAT law, Corporate Tax
• Preparation of MIS Reports, VAT Reports, and all kind of Financial Reports
• Proficient in Tally and Excel
AED 7,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Financial Manager Requirements:
• 3 years Experience
• Knowledge of UAE VAT Law, Corporate Tax.
• FP&A, investment banking, business administration, or management consulting experience.
• Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting.
• Strong Excel skills.
• Excellent ability to problem solve along with solid analytical skills, understanding of the business process, and systems optimization.
• Comfortable interacting with all levels of management in multiple areas.
• Strong knowledge of financial reporting.
• Ability to review data and make relevant management decisions.
• Strong financial system and business administration understanding.
• Strong hold on accounting entries in accounting software
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Avyanco emerged from the ambition of aiding upcoming entrepreneurs and companies to set up their business in the UAE. Offering them complete business set up, accounting, auditing and taxation solutions. Our mission and values are infused with the core principles of productivity, innovation, transparency, trust, respect, and responsibility for one’s actions which embody the collective conscience of the company and its people. We are a hub for business setup in Dubai and UAE.