JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Participate in establishing a comprehensive overseas company financial system, formulate and improve financial management regulations.
• Responsible for advancing various financial tasks and the implementation of regulations, coordinating relationships with other departments within the group during the implementation process, and continuously adjusting and optimizing based on company operations.
• Responsible for daily document verification and comprehensive accounting of the overseas company, ensuring the accuracy of accounting and tax compliance, as well as budget management and overall planning for overseas fund arrangements.
• Responsible for preparing various financial statements and providing financial analysis and forecasting reports to the company's decision-makers, along with offering supportive recommendations.
• Familiar with local financial and taxation policies in the UAE, independently handle tax planning and local tax declaration; lead the submission of audit reports to local authorities, reports to relevant economic departments, and more.
• Communicate and coordinate with UAE tax authorities, banks, and other government institutions, prepare work for
• eadquarters' financial requirements and tasks.
• Responsible for overseas financial business partnering work, including but not limited to contract
• review, project budget review, verification of related delivery receipts, tracking sales receipts,
• operational analysis for international departments, and other financial-related data support.
• Assist in internal and external audits within the group and provide financial data support for overseas financing involvement.
• Coordinate with the IT department to optimize relevant financial information systems according to the company's information technology strategic deployment.
• Bachelor's degree or higher, with at least 5 years of financial work experience, strong financial analysis abilities, and relevant experience in financial accounting, with at least 3 years of Dubai experience.
• Strong communication skills, strong analytical abilities, and fluent proficiency in English, chinese speaker is a plus
• Capable of independently handling overseas company financial matters, familiar with and able to assist various departments in communicating with local relevant institutions.
• Proficient in using the SAP system's full financial module, experience with FTA VAT declaration system is preferred.
• Familiarity with Dubai's relevant financial and economic laws, regulations, and policies is a plus.
• Enjoys challenges, innovation, and possesses a strong sense of responsibility and stress resistance
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our vision is to create a more intelligent and interconnected world.
Our mission is to improve lives with AIoT Technology.
Terminus is a leading AI smart service provider, shaping the next generation of technology with Artificial Intelligence & Internet of Things (AIoT).
We are mission driven, and are committed to providing our customers and partners with exceptional products focused on AI cities, sustainable development, and robotics.
We aim to use our AIoT engine to integrate standalone products into smart solutions, eventually paving the way to a world of interconnected AI CITY networks.