JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Client is into Restaurant sector
Job Title : Finance Manager
Reporting to : Head of Finance & HR
Location : Abu Dhabi
In our continuous efforts for maintaining financial records and reports, performing account reconciliations, assisting with budget and close processes, conducting internal audits, and maintaining accounts payable documentation, we are on the lookout for a dynamic, experienced professional with proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics ERP, particularly Dynamics 365 for Finance. As the selected individual, you’ll play a critical role in strategic decision making and operations as they directly relate to budget management, cost benefit analysis, forecasting needs and securing new funding. This individual will be responsible for overseeing the financial health of our company by administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements.
• Handling Finance Team with various functions to make sure that they are working and functioning properly to support organization long term goals.
• Support Head of Finance by providing various reports on time.
• Prepare financial reports, such as balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements.
• Conduct detailed analyses to understand financial trends and forecast future financial performance.
• Maintaining cash flow, cash management, working capital.
• Oversee and ensure the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of financial transactions, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger
entries, and payroll.
• Prepare budgets and monitor expenditures and costs to ensure compliance with financial objectives. Collaborate with executive management to prepare the company's budget and strategic planning.
• Coordinate with various auditors to carry out financial audits, ensuring compliance and accuracy in financial reporting.
• Ensure compliance with UAE Various laws (VAT, Corporate Laws), IFRS as well as company policies and procedures.
• Monitor and manage the company's cash flow to ensure sufficient liquidity for operational requirements and financial obligations.
• Identify and manage business risks and insurance requirements.
• Optimize working capital management, including inventory, receivables, and payables, to support business growth and profitability.
• Develop and maintain accounting policies, procedures, and internal controls to ensure compliance with relevant regulations and best practices.
• Responsible for overseeing and managing these employees, including providing direction, setting goals, and ensuring they have the necessary resources to perform their roles effectively.
AED 16,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Involvement in business registration, tax compliance and creating, distributing, and reporting tax datasheets.
• 7 to 8 years’ experience working with intercompany transactions and reconciliation in preparation for audit.
• Experience in budget creation for your own department to coordinate team training and certifications.
• A thorough understanding of financial application security ensures that all financial data is secure and complies with confidentiality policies.
• Required knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Xero, Market Man, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and other applications related to finance and accounting.
• Must be an outstanding communicator, and have established skills in accuracy, organization, and working in a high-volume environment.
• Demonstrated ability to support all other departments within the company.
• Accuracy and attention to detail, Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
• Strong knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws, and best practices.
• Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software
• An analytical mind with strategic ability.
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting, or relevant field.
• A master’s degree or professional qualification such as CFA/CPA is preferred.
• Proven experience as similar role.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Future Tense offers Human Resource solutions to a spectrum of organization across India. Future Tense championed the "client delight" concept, where the firm helps institutions to meet their challenging demand of quality human resources in quick time.
We continue to match the client expectations by paying close attention to specifics of the desired positions. We follow it up with meticulous shortlisting to ensure that every candidate interviewed by the client is competent enough for their requirements
Piloting the force at Future Tense is Karuna Agarwal, who brings with her over 10 years rich experience in recruitment and staffing across all levels. With her expertise, we have grown a multi-city clientele and service the HR needs of our clients, with care.
We firmly believe that our clients and candidates both possess unique characters; both need to be aligned for a fruitful and productive relation. We seek to map more than just talent. We believe in mapping characters!