JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are searching for a Finance manager to join our F&B client based in Abu Dhabi.
* Handling Finance Team with various functions to make sure that they are working and functioning properly to support organization long term goals.
* Support Head of Finance by providing various reports on time.
* Prepare financial reports, such as balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements.
* Conduct detailed analyses to understand financial trends and forecast future financial performance.
* Maintaining cash flow, cash management, working capital.
* Oversee and ensure the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of financial transactions, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger entries, and payroll.
* Prepare budgets and monitor expenditures and costs to ensure compliance with financial objectives.
* Collaborate with executive management to prepare the company's budget and strategic planning
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Involvement in business registration, tax compliance and creating, distributing, and reporting tax datasheets.
* 5 to 8 years' experience working with intercompany transactions and reconciliation in preparation for audit.
* Experience in budget creation for your own department to coordinate team training and certifications.
* A thorough understanding of financial application security ensures that all financial data is secure and complies with confidentiality policies.
* Required knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Xero, Market Man, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and other applications related to finance and accounting.
* Must be an outstanding communicator, and have established skills in accuracy, organization, and working in a high-volume environment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.