JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Description: Based in the Dubai office, the position will report directly to Finance Director, and will be responsible for timely and accurate reporting and analysis of all financial results and forecasts of the Middle East & Africa region, completion of the mid-year and annual budgeting cycles and 5-year plans. The position holder will be expected to coordinate with the cluster finance teams and lead the monthly closing activities from an FP&A standpoint. The person will be responsible for ensuring accuracy and visibility of financial results within the region and to global leadership, including variance analysis, to drive clear-eyed business decision making. Additional responsibilities include designing and regularly updating an interactive finance dashboard that shows all the and company metrics /KPIs.
• Prepare the monthly reporting package of the company’s financial performance versus budget and forecast including updating the full year forecast three times a year.
• Lead monthly close activities with cluster finance leads to ensure timely submissions/reconciliations and month-end financial reporting deliverables.
• Perform analysis of actual results versus plan and forecast; prepare variance reporting.
• Lead annual budget and latest estimate process to coordinate calendars, templates, and deliverables across functions. Distribute guidance and ensure timely consolidation and submission.
• Develop and distribute meaningful analytics to commercial, finance, and supply teams at regional and cluster levels for robust business insights. This will include developing an interactive dashboard backed by reliable data that can be used by finance and commercial functions to review results by business area, product and geography.
• Act as a thought leader and subject matter expert within business finance on systems, process improvement, and key policies. The position holder is expected to suggest process simplification initiatives, develop SOPs and process maps.
• Support external reporting requirements, including providing supports and explanations for audits and submission of tax returns.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance; Fully qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA preferred.
• Minimum 5 years of related experience in commercial finance or FP&A function, preferably in pharmaceutical industry; prior big 4 experience preferred.
• Strong analytical and financial reporting skills required.
• Confidence to communicate financial results in a meaningful, clear and concise manner to the senior leadership and ability to model various scenarios at quick notice.
• Passion to meet challenges, ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Advanced-level proficiency in Microsoft Excel for presenting analysis of results using pivots, graphs, slicers etc. on multiple parameters.
• Advanced PPT skills for preparing clear, concise and visually appealing presentations.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions