JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client, involved in construction and infrastructure, is currently looking for Financial Manager – MIS. For this role, you are tasked to:
• Perform financial management duties including generating financial data, compiling and submitting reports, analyzing industry trends and assessing the financial health of the company.
• Oversee the operations and development of the company’s finance departments including creating and reviewing policies, budgeting, recruiting, training and conducting regular assessments of financial procedures.
• Supervise the preparation of quarterly and annual account reconciliations, monitor and enforce compliance with tax and financial reporting standards and assist with cash flow forecasting.
• Advise colleagues and executive management on decisions related to the company’s finances.
• Supervise the documentation of the company’s financial status and forecasts.
• Mediate between the organization, employees, stakeholders, shareholders and investors on financial issues for amicable resolution of differences.
• Create strategic business plans based on the analysis of the company’s status and financial forecasts.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor's degree holder and a qualified CA/CMA holder
• With minimum of 8 years of total work experience
• At least 2 years in a leading/managerial role
• Have worked in a construction firm/industry.
• Extensive experience in MIS reporting, management reporting, and forecasting
• Extensive experience in cost estimation
• Have worked as a financial analyst or have been involved in financial analysis of which 3 years
• Fluent in Hindi
Candidates who are currently based in India are welcome to apply.
Disclaimer: Please note that Black Pearl will never ask any of its candidates for any payment in any form in exchange of our service in helping candidates find a job. Our service is free to our candidates and the recruitment fee is paid by our clients.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.