JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are currently looking for a new team member as “Finance Specialist”, willing to join our Dubai Office.
- To be responsible for all financial activities related with Karadeniz Group plants and land-based investments.
- To register the payment orders to the system in line with the payment plan, to get required approvals and to deliver to the bank.
- To control the residual amount in bank and register the related records.
- To prepare the order and other required documents for letter of guarantee, to follow and update the amounts of risk.
- To arrange residual amount in order to pay back the cash credits when due.
- To prepare the orders and other required documents to be signed for cash and non-cash credits, to have them signed, to forward to bank, to register.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or other qualified disciplines of reputable universities. Master degree in related departments is a plus,
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in banks and/or corporate companies,
- Experienced in credits, financial products and practices,
- Experienced in SAP TRM and/or FI modules,
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken,
- Knowledge about financial terminology is a must,
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access,
- Strong communication and follow up skills,
- Team player, analytical, dynamic, result-oriented and proactive, eager to learn
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Foundations of Karadeniz Holding were laid in 1948 by Rauf Osman Karadeniz. Karadeniz Holding began in the machine and heavy industry trade and diversified its business interests over the years. In 1996, Karadeniz Holding Group saw the growth potential in the energy industry and decided to take step into that industry by founding the Karadeniz Energy Group.
Karadeniz Energy Group became the first company to obtain more than one license throughout the energy value chain in Turkey ın 2002, with the liberalization of the Turkish Energy Industry. The production, wholesale and export licenses were obtained.