JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc) taking into account company’s goals and financial standing
• Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
• Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
• Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis
• Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models
• Identify trends, advise company and recommend actions to a senior financial analyst based on sound analysis
• Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts
• Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
• Gain and update job knowledge to remain informed about novelty in the field
• Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope
• Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function
• Having 4+ years of experience in western investment banking, private equity firms, financial services.
• Able to construct Financial Models
• Able to conduct research analysis
• Available in the UAE
• Available for face to face interview
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inBusiness Analyst Jobs in Dubai
Senior Financial Analyst Jobs in Dubai
Credit Analyst Jobs in Dubai