JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client, a leading real estate developer known for residential and commercial real estate projects, is looking for a Finance Analyst to join their Dubai office.
As a Financial Analyst, the candidate will be responsible for financial modeling, preparation of reports for the management and working with banks. Your attention to detail, analytical skills, and financial acumen will contribute to the overall financial health and success of the organization.
• Develop financial models including investment, scenario and factor analysis, for ongoing projects and new developments.
• Conduct in-depth financial analysis to provide insights into project viability, profitability, and potential risks.
• Prepare accurate and timely financial reports and presentations for internal (management) and external (auditors) stakeholders.
• Provide analysis and commentary on financial results to support decision-making and strategic planning.
Operational relationships with the banks:
• Preparing a financial model and loan and security documentation for the purpose of obtaining project financing.
• Other tasks as requested by the management.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field.
• Minimum 2 years of UAE experience in finance.
• Strong proficiency in financial modeling, data analysis, and reporting.
• Languages: English – advanced, Russian – advanced.
• Strong numerical aptitude and attention to detail.
• Problem-solving skills and ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At Ladwig Consulting, we are a team of HR professionals passionate about creating the right company environment through HR structures, strategy and conditions for people and companies to grow. We bring together the right people to conquer complexity and initiate positive, long-term impact. We are prepared to help you at any level, from impartial advice or practical assistance to help you make the most of every opportunity.