JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Line of Service
Financial Due Diligence
Job Description & Summary
The Transaction Diligence team aims to assist clients, both private equity firms and corporate clients, throughout the whole transaction process. Transaction Services supports corporate clients, private businesses, private equity firms and investment funds through mergers, acquisitions and disposals. As a Senior Associate you'll work on transactions with a diverse range of clients. It's an opportunity to build deals experience, including analysis of financial and non-financial business information, as well as wider deals execution know-how. In particular you'll get to grips with the processes of financial due diligence, including the identification of value drivers and detailed financial analysis. You'll also develop skills in writing issued-focused due diligence reports for our corporate and private equity clients.
What to consider before applying
- This role requires the candidate to be based out of our United Arab Emirates office (Abu Dhabi).
- Participate in financial due diligence assignments in the context of buy- and sell-side M&A transactions, servicing both corporate and private equity clients.
- Add value to the targeted transaction by transforming key findings into price adjustments and proposed warranties;
- Analyze and present financial information (i.e. Income, Balance sheet and Cash flow statements), as well as underlying key performance drivers.
- Assess key valuation metrics used to bridge Enterprise and Equity value by analyzing underlying EBITDA, working capital requirements and net (financial) debt.
- Provide insight on other (non-) financial risks and opportunities specific to the business and relevant to consider in a transaction context.
- Conducting M&A and IPO engagements
- Reviewing financial information of the client/ target
- Adding or forming financial, commercial, and business views to help the target, client and investors in their decision making
Skills & Requirements:
- You have a Bachelor's degree preferably from an reputable/ international university and at least 3 years experience in a relevant domain (Financial Due Diligence, Financial Analysis, Financial Audit, ...) with relevant experience in transaction services related domain considered a plus;
- You have excellent English speaking and writing skills. Arabic is preferable.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills with a keen eye for detail
Why you'll love PwC
We're inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you'll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This meaningful work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level.
The most connected firm through activity based working With connectivity being a key enabler of our strategy, our objective is to become the most connected firm - connected to our clients, our communities and to each other. PwC follows an Activity Based Work model, where our PwC professionals engage in a diverse range of meaningful activities from our offices, from client sites, or our homes.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.