JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Financial Modelling Intern to join our financial team in Dubai. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the development of financial models and analysis for the company.
• Develop financial models for the company to support in decision making
• Provide financial analysis and insights to support the company’s strategic objectives
• Support in preparing financial analysis and projections for the company
• Assist in the preparation of budgets, forecasts and other financial reports
• Gather and analyze financial data to support decision making
• Assist in the development and implementation of financial plans
• Monitor and report on financial performance
• Assist in the preparation of presentations for financial meetings
• Support in the implementation of risk management policies
AED 3,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: visa and medical insurance if required
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field
• Knowledge of financial modelling and forecasting techniques
• Understanding of accounting principles
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and in teams
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially advanced Excel skills
• Knowledge of financial planning and analysis systems is a plus
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Starr Inc. is a new start up in the Finance Industry. It's been 2 month since we started but 10 years in planning. Ran with my 3 leading MDs from Banking and Finance. Together we co-own many institutions around the world - from the US to India. Starr Inc. has created a number of new Algo-rhythms spaced between different markets together tying that up with a new multi-family office based out of the Standard Chartered Tower in Downtown Dubai.