JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
This position is accountable for Financial Planning and Analysis and Business Partnering Finance, including the production of periodic financial reports and is responsible for internal controls, budgeting, forecasting, reporting, treasury, tax and other compliance for the Dubai entity, covering the company business in the MEA sub-region.
Financial Planning and Analysis
* Producing and analyzing financials including Profit and Loss Statements, Balance Sheets, Cash Flows under both US and local GAAP.
* Ensure completeness of revenue recognition (Invoicing and accruals), and provisioning of all relevant expenditures on monthly basis.
* Engage with auditors regularly; discuss potential issues on a proactive basis. Participating in the closing meeting and ensuring the timely wrap-up of the audit with no major observations.
* Ensuring effective controls as per SOX framework work on a periodic basis.
* Preparing Profitability reports, and balance sheet movement details for corporate review
* Finalize Annual business plan for OPEX and CAPEX in consultation with the cross-functional and business teams.
* Get the financials and various reports reviewed along with the leadership team
Internal Control, Risk assessment & Mitigation plan
* Periodical review of various controls as per the risk matrix and ensure no leakage in the internal control process within the organization.
* Work with the Management/leadership team to design, frame, review, and implement sound financial and business policies and procedures that facilitate business and adequate financial reporting and also ensure adequate controls.
* Working knowledge of VAT Accounting, reporting, and assessments.
* Working knowledge of EIT Accounting
Cash flow & Treasury Function:
* Work with senior management to assess foreign exchange risks and support the hedging process for unhedged forex exposure based on a periodical forecast of collections.
* Drive & monitor accountability of various components of cash flow in the organization and fixed responsibility on a periodic basis.
* Provide support to the Shared Service Accounting team for G/L, A/P and A/R activity
* Be a partner to the business and help with financial analysis, budgets, and monthly P&L
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
* Education: Degree required. Masters a plus.
* Experience: 6 years of experience of working in FP&A/Finance roles
* Preferred Skills/Qualifications: SAP and Hyperion a plus
* Other Skills: Good planning and prioritizing skills to manage varied tasks. Good team Player
* Language - Arabic is a must. French would be added advantage.
* Female candidates only
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.