JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client, a well-known construction company with projects in Africa, seeks a Financial Project Manager. In this role, the job holder will primarily be involved in financing all the construction and infrastructure projects, helping to raise projects, and dealing with banks/agencies, funds, etc. Furthermore, you will set up working capital and trading limits for government procurements in Africa and arrange department and company debt. Other responsibilities will include:
• Overseeing projects relating to cash flow, financial reporting, and revenue and expenses
• Assisting departments in creating and managing forecasts and budgets for various projects
• Gathering and analyzing data to identify areas for improvement and develop solutions to keep projects on budget and on time
• Establishing appropriate internal controls and project governance
• Supporting design and execution of the implementation process, including business requirement gathering, process documentation, and solutions design
• Implementing change management strategies, ensuring stakeholders and teams are trained and adjusted to the new process
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor’s degree holder
• With 10 to 12 years of work experience, of which at least five years in financial project management
• Have experience in using export credit agencies or raising project financing for projects in Africa
• Experience in handling a project size of more than USD150 million
• Willing to travel when needed
• Fluent in English, knowledge of Hindi would be a plus
Candidates who are based in India are welcome to apply.
Disclaimer: Please note that Black Pearl will never ask any of its candidates for any payment in any form in exchange of our service in helping candidates find a job. Our service is free to our candidates and the recruitment fee is paid by our clients.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.