JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The primary role of the Financial Reporting and Budgeting Analyst will be undertaking performing analysis and providing detailed performance reports of the Group’s business. The Analyst maintains accurate reporting of the Group’s activities and performance metrics and supports the department in developing this environment for the Group.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
To be involved in the process of creating the production of key performance reports and Group Business reports to regular schedules. Reports required (that will need direct input from this role) are:
• Revising Group combined sales report.
• Preparing weekly Sales Analysis Report by function and Business Unit.
• Uploading weekly financials for companies that are not working on the same system.
• Reconcile companies’ monthly TB’s.
• Preparing and Reporting Consolidated Group Financials; Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Cash Flow, on monthly basis.
• Preparing and Reporting BU financials on monthly basis.
• Reconciling and Reporting Group Aged Debtors and DSR on monthly basis.
• Reconciling and Reporting Group Aged Stock and ITR on monthly basis.
• Consolidating Group Working Capital.
• Preparing monthly finance booklet.
• Preparing monthly finance Presentation.
• Preparing Group CapEx by company and type of asset.
• Preparing Group Expenses Analysis by company, Business Unit, centre of Excellence and Type of Expense on Monthly basis.
• Preparing and Consolidating the Annual Dealership Finance Report “DFRS” and data for CAT CFO project (profitability analysis).
• Preparing the consolidated sensitized budget analysis.
• Responsible for monitoring and analyzing functions and BU financial budget performance compared to actuals.
• Coordinate the inputs and review of key business stakeholders.
• Own document management of source data.
• Own document management of published reports.
• Help develop new reports / updates as required by the Strategic Planning, Finance and Performance Management teams.
• Provide ad hoc analyses and reports as required.
• Provide ad hoc supporting to group presentations and communication materials.
• Conduct ad hoc business for Group Business Improvement programmes – as required by the Group.
Education, Experience, & Skills:
• BSc (Degree), preferably in a numerical discipline such as economics, statistics, finance or accounting.
• 2 - 3 years of professional work experience in a similar role.
• Must have previously held a similar position as a Reporting Analyst with experience of conducting reporting analysis and supporting the development of business cases.
• Strong excel analysis skills.
• Conversant with accounting and accounting standards.
• Strong understanding of KPIs and uses in business.
• Strong understanding of business financials and management accounts.
• Good commercial / strategic acumen.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Ability to manage production of reports / presentations.
• Worked in a multi-divisional environment.
• Experience of coordinating analysis across divisions / business units.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.