JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Job Summary and Responsibilities: Budgeting:
• Ability to direct, develop and manages the Budget & Financial Reporting function.
• Working with all the department Managers, to developing medium and long-term financial plans of each particular Department in line with the Organization vision, mission and strategic goals.
• Controlling budget by forecast and tracks financials results throughout the year.
• Periodic analysis of budget with actual performance and report positive and negative variances.
• Good presentation skills and ability to explain to management.
• Ensure the organization’s budget adheres to legal regulations.
Job Summary and Responsibilities: Financial Reporting:
• Closely working and coordinating with Accounts Manager for monthly closing.
• Preparing monthly management reports i.e Income statements, Statement of financial position and cash flow and compare with overall budget.
• Cash flow monitoring.
• Preparing Organization Financial Statements forecasting.
• Liaising with external auditors entity for releasing the annual audit financial statements
AED 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Ticket and insurance
Requirements and skills
• Proven experience in Financial Reporting and Budget analysis.
• Knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
• Knowledge of updated IFRS as well as IPSAS .
• Understanding of budgeting and regulatory requirements
• Excellent mathematical ability and an analytical mind
• Proficient in Ms. Office and databases, specially excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Attention to details.
• BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant field, Professional Qualification such as ACCA, CPA is preferable.
• At least three to five Years’ experience in the same role.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Fujairah Culture and Media Authority was founded with the aim of raising the level of performance and effectively contributing to achieve an exceptional civilized cultural and media life in Fujairah.