JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Job Description include (but are not limited to):
• Responsible for Safety and Security of the aircraft and passengers and Cargo on board, as far as his duties are concerned; and in the absence of the commander for any reason.
• Maintain familiarity with Etihad's Operations Manual as are necessary to fulfil his function both professionally and safely
• Assist the commander as requested, concerning any administrative duties in relation to the flight
• Support the Commander in the maintenance of a proper standard of crew discipline, conduct and personal appearance
• Carrying out such duties concerning the flight in accordance with Etihad's operating policies and procedures, as are allocated to him by the Commander
• Confirming the safe navigation of the aircraft, maintaining a continuous and independent check upon both the geographical position of the aircraft ensuring safe terrain and weather clearance
• Conducting the flight in compliance with the current flight plan, SOPs and the Commander's instructions when the Commander is not at the controls, and to subsequently notify the Commander of any change to the current flight plan, ATC or geographical position upon his return
• Providing such advice, information and assistance without hesitation if required, to the Commander as may contribute favorably towards the safe and efficient conduct of the flight
• Maintaining a high personal standard of discipline, conduct and appearance as a representative of Etihad Airways at all times.
• In the event of Commander Incapacitation, the highest ranking Co-Pilot assigned to the flight shall assume command.
• A minimum of 2500 hours total flying time.
• A minimum of 1500 hours on multi crew, glass cockpit or high performance military jet
• 500 hours should be on any Boeing aircraft
• Current onany Boeing aircraft
• ICAO current and unrestricted ATPL. We do not accept Frozen ATPL unless held by a UAE citizen
• Unrestricted, current Class 1 medical.
• Maximum age limit is 45 years old.
• English Language Fluency ( written and verbal ) Level 4 or better
• In case of hours accumulated on flights with inflight relief, 75% of the total hours shall be counted towards the required minimums.
Salary and Benefits:
• Fixed pay of AED 26,000 per month.
• Flight duty allowance of AED 40 per flying hour.
• Meal allowance during layovers as per the following rates:
- Middle East/ GCC/ Sub Continent - AED 12 per hour
- Asia/ Far East - AED 15 per hour
- Africa/ Australasia - AED 18 per hour
- Europe/ Americas - AED 23 per hour
• Housing allowance up to AED 160000 per year.
• Education allowance of AED 36000 for primary and AED 50400 for secondary up to 3 children.
• Income protection scheme.
• 42 Days annual leave.
• Staff travel benefits.
• End of service benefits.
• Accidental and life insurance benefits.
Please note that the above is subject to change without prior notice.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Etihad Airways is the National Airline of the United Arab Emirates. The airline was set up by a Royal Decree in July 2003, with Abu Dhabi, the capital of the UAE, as its hub. Etihad started commercial operations in November 2003.
With Etihad, everyone who flies with us is welcomed as our guest.
This simple credo illuminates everything we do, from big things like making sure that our fleet is one of the most advanced in the sky, to small touches like letting you choose the films you watch.
Were proud to be the National Airline of the United Arab Emirates. At the crossroads between Europe and Asia, our home reflects our commitment to bringing the world closer together - as does our highly cosmopolitan staff.