JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are seeking an experienced Fitout Planning Manager to oversee the planning, coordination, and execution of fitout projects in Dubai. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing project plans, schedules, budgets, and resource allocation to ensure timely delivery of high-quality fitout projects.
• Develop project plans, schedules, and budgets for fitout projects
• Manage project resources, including personnel and equipment, to ensure efficient and effective use of resources
• Ensure compliance with local regulations and codes for fitout projects Develop and maintain relationships with clients, contractors, and suppliers to ensure successful project delivery
• Oversee the procurement of materials and equipment for fitout projects
• Monitor project progress and adjust plans as necessary to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery
• Coordinate with design and engineering teams to ensure proper implementation of fitout plans
• Develop and implement quality control measures to ensure high-quality fitout projects
• Manage project documentation, including contracts, change orders, and progress reports
• Provide regular project updates to senior management
SAR 20,000 to 40,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Engineering, or related field
• Minimum of 12 years of experience in fitout project management in the UAE
• Strong knowledge of local regulations and codes for fitout projects
• Excellent project management skills, including planning, scheduling, budgeting, and resource allocation
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients, contractors, and suppliers
• Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to develop and implement creative solutions to complex problems
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Proficient in project management software, such as Microsoft Project or Primavera P6
ABOUT THE COMPANY
redfish was created in 2005 with the single aim of delivering a truly professional and consultative recruitment service to the built environment.
Tired of being constrained by companies which over promised and under delivered, we decided to create a firm which would deliver the highest service level to both candidates and clients alike, irrespective of the candidate’s level or the size of the client.
Working with the country’s leading main contractors, consultancies and developers, we have an enviable reputation for placing middle and senior management candidates.