JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Efficiently prepare and move materials to ensure production goals are met
• Effectively resolve problems to ensure shipping, receiving, and inventory goals are met
• Participate in a culture focused on teamwork, safety, quality, and continuous improvement.
Our Forklift Operators are responsible for maintaining a safe work environment while organizing raw materials, rotating finish goods, and operating mobile equipment to load materials in-and-out of the warehouse. They also sustain a positive team environment and a focus on quality assurance and continuous improvement
• Must have a high school diploma or GED.
• Must hold valid UAE issued Light Forklift License.
• Must communicate effectively in English (verbal, reading, and writing).
• Minimum 1 year of manufacturing-related experience is preferred
• Minimum 2 years of experience operating a forklift or lift truck is preferred.
• Works well in a team environment
• Proactive, agile, resilient, and engaged
• Strong time management and multitasking skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Saint-Gobain designs, manufactures and distributes materials and solutions which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all. They can be found everywhere in our living places and our daily life: in buildings, transportation, infrastructure and in many industrial applications. They provide comfort, performance and safety while addressing the challenges of sustainable construction, resource efficiency and climate change.
- World leader in habitat
- €39.1 billion in sales in 2016
- Operates in 67 countries
- More than 170,000 employees