JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
This role will be supporting the Financial Planning and Analysis Team in system performance and variance analysis, management reporting, financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting.
To enhance the financial reporting, providing support and leverage to the management team in decision making and delivering insights
AED 17,000 to 21,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 3-4 years business experience preferably in a professional services firm having worked in one of FP&A, audit, accounting, commercial finance, M&A, or controlling functions
• Preferably experience coming from a Tier1/Big4
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong verbal communication skills; fluency in English
• Advanced level computer skills: Windows, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and especially Excel
• Knowledge of any programming language, Oracle, Business Objects, and Tableau is a plus
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in engineering, mathematics, finance & accounting
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Kingston Stanley is the leading specialist marketing recruitment agency in the Middle East, working exclusively with clients and candidates across the full spectrum of the marketing sector since early 2011. We will help you find, screen and select the ideal candidate for your marketing jobs, and we have the largest, most current and qualified network of suitable candidates, ready to start immediately. Whether you have a role that urgently needs to be filled, or a killer portfolio, you’ll find what you’re looking for here. Strong ethics, honest hard work, integrity and marketing recruitment are the four pillars of our business and brand.