JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests, answering phones, data entry, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail.
• Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
• Route calls to specific people.
• Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
• Maintains security by following procedures and telecommunications system.
• Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
• Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Time management skills to prioritize and complete a side variety of tasks throughout the day.
• Organization skills to keep accurate records and find important information quickly.
• Ability to multi-task and cope with peaks of demand
• Excellent organization, time management and data entry skills.
• Proficient in data entry, Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent command on English.
• Front Desk: 1 year (Preferred)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Baden BPO is a human capital focused company providing call center services, online marketing solutions, client back office support and business processing outsourcing services. We continue to strive to improve your client experience through our dedicated and well experienced staff. As a company, we provide all the training required, personal development programs and human resource support in order to bring out the best of our employees to the forefront of your customer’s experience.
As purveyors of culture and customer experience, Baden BPO stands determined to refine and improve our service quality so that you, our client, can focus on what you do best.