JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- Front Office Supervisor
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Greet and welcome all guests approaching the Front Desk in accordance with the hotel standards.
- Supervisor the Front Office team and train them on day to day operations.
- Handle check-ins and check-outs in a friendly, efficient and courteous manner.
- Establish and maintain good communications and team work skills with fellow colleagues and other departments within the hotel.
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel.
- Handling all cashier duties as assigned.
- To be flexible and extend job duties to carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the job capability as assigned, including redeployment to alternative departments/areas if required, to meet business demands and guest service needs.
Your experience and skills include:
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
- Must have the ability to multi task.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Your team and working environment:
A wonderful new hotel just 5 minutes away from Dubai Airport & 250 meter from GGICO metro station.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inFront Desk Agent Jobs in Dubai
Reservation Agent Jobs in Dubai
Executive Secretary Jobs in Dubai