JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The ideal candidate should have hardcore experience on Microsoft Dynamics 365 in a manufacturing & retail set up, preferably under a multi company /geography structure.
Functional knowledge of following modules:
• Human Resources
• Manufacturing Management
• Inventory Management
• Advance warehousing
• Purchasing Management
• Quality Management
• Sales Management
• Product Technology
• Master Planning
• Retail Backoffice
• Retail POS
• Origination administration
• System administration
• Creation of customized roles
• Role based security,
• Working in AOT (understudying roles, duties, menu items, privileges)
• Defining query-based security for users, using row level security
• Understanding of jobs and execution using data files.
• Understanding of Data import and export utilities
• Uploading of data through excel Adin
• Configuration of batch jobs and monitoring
• Strong understanding of SQL server and queries
• Configuration of POS system, promotion schemes, discounts and pricing structures
• Complete understanding of retail statement creation and posting process.
• Complete understanding of loyalty programs
AED 10,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Required Skills for L1 support.
• Ability to understand user requirement and resolve functional issues
• Coordination with development and functional consultants
• Coordination with developers and user for customization.
• Understanding of logging / ticketing tools (update status periodically)
• Ability to manage priority of logged issues according to criticality
• Provide support to retail and back-office users for all modules
• Good communication skills & excellent team player
Qualification / certification
• Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science
• Dynamics AX / D365 F&O certified
• Experience 2-4 years in MS Dynamics 365 (F & O).
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The history of Swiss Arabian Perfumes Group is an enchanting tale that spans over 40 years. This pioneer in Arabian perfumes was founded in the year 1974 by Mr. Hussein Adam Ali, a visionary young man from Yemen with a wealth of knowledge and a deep passion for perfumery.
Over the following years, Swiss Arabian Perfumes Group grew from strength to strength. The company was enriched by its association with Givaudan SA, one of the world’s largest and most respected manufacturers of exclusive perfume ingredients. Today, we operate five modern manufacturing facilities spread across an area of 165,000 sq. ft., producing more than 35 million perfumes annually and exporting to over 80 countries.