JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
General Works Foreman:
• The G.W. Foreman will be responsible to perform maintenance tasks of great variety such as painting, HVAC installations, fire protection systems, CTTV, etc. professional with a practical mind and attention to detail.
• Will be able to work autonomously and responsibly by observing all health and safety guidelines.
• Troubleshooting malfunctions and blackouts and repairing appliances.
• Will be responsible for applying basic fixes to equipment and building systems and ensure facilities are tidy and functional.
• Being reliable with a keen eye for detail is the first step of this job.
• Will have experience and solid technical knowledge.
• Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards, maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc.).
• Assist in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary. Inspect alarm systems (fire, protection) and schedule repairs when needed.
• Perform manual repairs when necessary.
• Supervise general upkeep procedures (e.g. cleaning modules) and other tasks as assigned (painting, carpentry etc.).
• Undertake activities of pest control such as spraying insecticide.
• Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits etc.
• Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units.
• Well knowledge of Windows office (word, excel).
• Age Limit Open
• Nationality: Any
• UAE Driving License is must , client will provide car to move around the Solar Plant(Open field work),
• Minimum 3 years UAE experience is must. If Sourced from India Solar experience is mandatory
• Candidate with Solar or EPC experience preferred
• Candidate should have SEWA or DEWA experience
• Computer knowledge is must (MS Office)
• Good communication skills – English is must
• Will have Rotation shift - weekly basis
ABOUT THE COMPANY
TXM Labour Supply is an international recruitment and manpower company with a valid "on demand" labour licence.
Alongside recruitment we also provide clients with a complete business service, delivering HR, Payroll, Administration and Sponsorship support.