JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are currently partnered with a global leader in the search for a Global Director - Leadership and Talent Development. This position will lead the design, implementation and evaluation of Leadership programmes for the business on a global scale. The role is a key leadership position for a business with over 60,000 staff members operating across 80+ locations.
Key accountabilities include
* Plan, develop and promote learning and development initiatives that fit with the overall business strategies.
* Design, implement and enhance any of the programs, including more effective use of learning technologies.
* Liaise with external agencies worldwide and leading business schools.
* Build the necessary relationships to prepare and influence the education, experiences and exposure available and be a trusted advisor to the business.
* Provide subject matter expertise and guidance in HR Planning, Key Talent, Mentoring and Coaching, Standards of Leadership.
* Design, build and ensure delivery of focused development content.
* Partner with external vendors where required and manage budget/vendor agreements.
* Accountable for leading the L&D team, regionally and globally
* Leverage multiple delivery methods.
* 15+ years experience working in Leadership development
* Extensive knowledge of Adult Learning Theory, Instructional Strategies and Learning Assessments
* A thought leader in the leadership development field
* Ability to establish strong presence with executives at all levels
* Must come from an industrial sector background
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.