JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Your new office
Hays Middle East was established in December 2005 in Dubai and has a team of over 50 staff now recruiting for positions throughout the region. The team is a great mix of international Hays transferees and locally hired talent from around the world.
We have HTS, Executive, Perm and Contracting businesses who work with MNCs and local corporates in the major economic sectors including financial services, tourism, technology, energy, real estate, health and education. A strong corporate function provides local expertise in finance, HR, IT and marketing for the UAE team.
While based in Dubai, the office recruits for positions across the GCC in locations such as Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman and Kuwait. The sheer size of this region, along with its forecasted population and GDP growth, shows the immense opportunity for the further growth of Hays in the Middle East.
Your new role:
• You will be enrolled into our 6 month Graduate Trainee Program where you will receive daily/weekly training from our local and international trainers.
• The Graduate Consultant plays an important role in executing searches by identifying, contacting and attracting candidates who match our clients' requirements.
• The Graduate Consultant is responsible for evaluating and assessing the candidate's business experiences and professional competencies to determine how they relate to a client's specific need, and would ultimately prepare them for consideration by our clients.
• The role requires a flexible and adaptable approach and a 'can-do' attitude.
• You must be accurate, efficient and enjoy working within a varied and busy role.
• It is necessary to have a good understanding of the business, the way in which it functions and the different industries that people work on.
• You should be confident and capable of communicating with people in all areas of the business.
This is a permanent graduate role.
In this role you will be required to:
• Search for talent using multiple streams and our internal recruitment platform
• Complete a complete mapping exercise by gathering relevant information regarding the appropriate industries and target companies, including identifying potential prospects, sources and managing responses
• Represent client effectively in the marketplace, using various recruitment methods
• Partner with the Consultant to develop and present a slate of qualified candidates to each client
• Anticipate what needs to drive the search to closure and be prepared to supply additional information, such as related industry trends, market findings, reaction to the opportunity, compensation data, etc., gained during the course of a search
• Prepare organized information for the client progress report/meeting by teaming with the Consultant
• Be aware of activities and changes in the general business environment and in the industry specifically.
• Add to the firm's candidate pool expertise by continually identifying and introducing new talent to the firm.
• Ensure that up to date assignment, company and candidate information during the course of an assignment is always available for colleagues
• Contribute to responses to inquiries for new business as well as business development activities.
What you'll need to succeed:
• Attention to detail and able to work at a fast pace
• Ability to juggle a number of work items at one time
• High level of customer service skills
• Work well within a large team
• Reliable and trust worthy
• Ability to prioritize
• Proactive and takes a flexible approach to work
• Competent user of Word, Excel, Outlook and iCloud
• Fresh grads are welcome to apply.
Here in the Hays Dubai office we have many great additional benefits alongside our attractive salary & uncapped monthly commission schemes. We have a flexible 'Work from Home' policy, free breakfast on Fridays as well as casual dress, weekly prizes & Quarterly lunches!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At Hays, we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
So much more than a specialist recruitment business, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. By providing advice, insights and expertise on issues you face today in the fast-paced world of work, we help you make the right decisions for tomorrow.
Offering an unrivalled suite of recruitment and workplace solutions, whether you’re looking for what’s next in your career, or have a gap to fill, we’ll help you get where you want to go.
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inRecruitment Specialist Jobs in Dubai
Senior Recruitment Consultant Jobs in Dubai
Recruitment Manager Jobs in Dubai