JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - HR
Dubai, UAE, 6 month contract with a view to extend, Salary + Benefits
Join a multinational company that puts people at the heart of what it does.
Welcome to Hays
At Hays, we believe in being long-term partners to our people as well as our customers. Together, we will work for your tomorrow, and the possibilities are endless. With over 50 years of business success, we have built a reputation as the world leader in specialist recruitment and workforce solutions. But joining Hays isn’t just about being part of a global business leader; together with over 12,000 people worldwide, you’ll be making a difference in the world of work.
Your new role
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant within the HR sector, you’ll benefit from a reassuring structure at the beginning, before getting more flexibility once you’re set up to succeed, backed by expert colleagues who want you to learn and grow. No day is the same here at Hays, and from this experience you will gain:
- Building relationships with clients
- Winning new business
- Managing vacancies from start to finish
- Screening, interviewing and shortlisting candidates
- Matching the best candidates to the best jobs
In this role you will be required to:
- Search for talent using multiple streams and our internal recruitment platform
- Complete a complete mapping exercise by gathering relevant information regarding the appropriate industries and target companies, including identifying potential prospects, sources and managing responses
- Represent client effectively in the marketplace, using various recruitment methods
- Partner with the Consultant to develop and present a slate of qualified candidates to each client
- Anticipate what needs to drive the search to closure and be prepared to supply additional information, such as related industry trends, market findings, reaction to the opportunity, compensation data, etc., gained during the course of a search
- Prepare organized information for the client progress report/meeting by teaming with the Consultant
- Be aware of activities and changes in the general business environment and in the industry specifically.
- Add to the firm's candidate pool expertise by continually identifying and introducing new talent to the firm.
- Ensure that up to date assignment, company and candidate information during the course of an assignment is always available for colleagues
- Contribute to responses to inquiries for new business as well as business development activities.
What you’ll need to succeed
Here, a growth mindset is essential. It’s not just about who you are, but who you want to become.
- Passion to succeed and be part of a fast-paced environment
- People focused with a sales-driven mentality
- Collaborative in spirit with the confidence to build strong networks
- No previous recruitment experience is needed
- What you’ll get in return
Believing that personal growth leads to professional progression, you will feel heard, valued and assured that we care about your wellbeing, in an inclusive environment where you can be yourself. This will enable you to reach your full potential, broadening your ability to make a positive impact on the world of work and leading to your own personal success. At Hays, you’ll get:
- Monthly paid uncapped commission
- Clear progressions plans
- Hybrid & flexible working hours
- Wellbeing Fridays with Free Breakfast
- Weekly prizes and incentives
- One day of paid leave per year to volunteer
What you need to do now
Do you want to go further in your career than you believe possible? This is the place to be. Joining Hays means joining a business that’s going places. We’re transforming the way we do things and shaping the future of the world of work.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At Hays, we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
So much more than a specialist recruitment business, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. By providing advice, insights and expertise on issues you face today in the fast-paced world of work, we help you make the right decisions for tomorrow.
Offering an unrivalled suite of recruitment and workplace solutions, whether you’re looking for what’s next in your career, or have a gap to fill, we’ll help you get where you want to go.
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow.